Panelite partitions can be specified with integrated frameless details delivered ready-to-install, or with off-the-shelf framing and hardware supplied by the installer. Explore available integrated details or by-installer options here.
Our prefabricated, frameless systems include translucent interlocking joints, pre-fabricated mitered corners, and integral finished edges. Panelite’s Bonded Series panels take advantage of the inherent structural strength and extraordinary strength-to-weight ratio of honeycomb technology to make these minimal installation details possible. The panels use 70 – 80% less raw material than monolithic resin or cast acrylic panels of comparable thickness.
Bonded Series panels are ideal for shared public spaces such as meeting and conference rooms, interior walls, fixtures, trade show booths, feature walls, etc.
The Panelite Advantage:
- More than translucent: Panels are directionally transparent creating a dynamic visual experience and a balance of privacy and views.
- Aesthetic options: honeycomb material, size of cells, color, and facing finish options.
- ClearConnect™ System: A series of nearly invisible installation details with interlocking joints that allow the panels to be virtually self-aligning, eliminating the need for vertical framing. Designers are also able to specify pre-fabricated mitered corners witin the ClearConnect™ system.
- Panelite panels can be backlit. ClearConnect™ butt-joints are nearly invisible, allowing an uninterrupted expanse of luminous color.
- Custom curves: The panels can be thermoformed to any custom radius as required for a project.
- Satin finish is available when the design objective is to have 100% privacy.
- Panels are easy to fabricate on site if needed using standard woodworking tools.
- Much simpler installation compared to glass or resin panels.